Tuesday, April 6, 2010

strong back of my dad

always considered my dad as the strongest person on dis earth..seemed things are so easy as i have my dad ..he can get anythng wat i want...nothing seemed difficult n impossible for me.but loosing him made me weak n n full of fear ...things started lookin as real n tough.in my early childhood only i got xposed to bitter truth oh life leart to compromise wid life rather den njyn it,no playing wid dolls,teddies n other stuff
he was like a protective shield...ever rdy to fulfill my family's desires..i was like d cutest doll of his dreams,but nw d situation is jus d opposite,he has turned like a dream 4 me...even though i knw his aura is sumwere arnd us but he is not approachable to us...i wish i cud have hugged him 4 d last tym..it is so painful to think dat dere's no substitute of a father but dis is life n d show must go on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment